Victor is a former McKinsey & Company consultant and has been a senior executive in several publicly owned technology companies. Victor also runs the blog CaseInterview.com, the most prominent blog on the management consulting industry, where he has taught and mentored 90% of new hires at McKinsey, Bain and the Boston Consulting Group in over 100 countries worldwide. He’s a graduate of Stanford University with a degree in quantitative economics and is the author of Extreme Revenue Growth: Startup Secrets to Growing Your Sales from $1 Million to $25 Million in Any Industry, The Recession-Proof Business: Lessons from the Greatest Recession Success Stories of All Time, and Case Interview Secrets: A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting.
Bank Marketing in Recession
Fire Sale Marketing in the Auto Industry
Marketing Stunts Gone Wrong
- Fortune Small Business: Smartphone Showdown
- Entrepreneur: The Salary Dilemma: Should You Be Open About Employee Pay?
- Entrepreneur: 3 Ways to Find Your Perfect Board of Advisors
- Entrepreneur: How Your To-Do List Can Boost Your Bottom Line
- Entrepreneur: 3 Signs You Need to Take a Pay Cut
- Entrepreneur: Leadership Playbook: 3 Ways to Coach, Not Criticize, Employees
- Entrepreneur: 5 Ways to Keep Employees From Checking Out on the Job
- Entrepreneur: How to Get Everything Done by Doing Less
- Observer: A Top Career Coach’s Advice on Job Hunting & Making Remote Working Work For You
- TIME Magazine: Black Friday Shopping: Discounting but No Panic
- Entrepreneur: Five Signs You’re Losing a Sale – And How to Save It
- Entrepreneur: How to Stage a Small Business Comeback
- Entrepreneur: To See or Not to See?
- Inc Magazine: How to Evaluate Your Company’s Financial Position
- Inc Magazine: The 3 Best Job Interview Questions to Gauge a Candidate’s EQ
- Inc Magazine: Wall Street vs. Main Street
- Inc Magazine: Why EQ Matters More Than IQ
- The Wall Street Journal: How Small Business Can Survive and Thrive in Economic Hard Times
- The Wall Street Journal: Tough Times Call for New Ideas
- NBC News: Small Firm’s Job-Growth Role May Be Overstated
- Forbes: Five Ways to Build a Virtual Company
- Harvard Business Review: Is Freelancing Right for You?
- MarketWatch: Small Firms Grow, Even Thrive, by Adopting New Strategies to Outlast Recession
- TheStreet.com: The Top 12 Pitfalls of Starting a Business
- Smart Money: 5 Survival Tips for Entrepreneurs
- The Wall Street Journal: Acing Tricky Questions
- Quartz Magazine: Consultant, Consult Thy Self
- The Wall Street Journal: McKinsey Tries to Recruit Mothers Who Left the Fold